If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or our information practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change the terms of this Policy from time to time, in which case, we will update the last updated date on the bottom of this page to reflect the date of the latest modifications. We recommend that you read this policy periodically to keep informed about our data collection, use, and disclosure practices. We will not, without your consent, use information previously collected from you in a manner inconsistent with the terms of the policy in place when it was collected.
PRIVACY PRACTICE FOR OUR WEBSITE
We collect Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) from the Website Paier.edu when you choose to provide it to us. PII is any information that can be used to identify or locate a particular person or entity. This includes, but is not limited to: name, address, telephone number, mobile number, or email address. For example, you may choose to send us PII about yourself in an email or by completing an online form on this Website. We use this information only to contact you to respond to your inquiry. Once collected, we will store your PII for a reasonable time for record keeping purposes. The information that we store is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) from visitors to this Website. Non-PII is information that cannot by itself be used to identify a particular person or entity, and may include your IP host address, pages viewed, browser type, Internet browsing and usage habits, advertisements that you click on, Internet Service Provider, domain name, the time/date of your visit to this Website, the referring URL and your computer’s operating system.
We use this information to understand our Website traffic and for maintenance of the Website.
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go on the Web.
- The domain from which you access the Internet, such as aol.com, if you use an America Online account to access the internet.
- The website address from which you came to our site, such as www.facebook.com if you came by clicking a link on the Paier College Facebook profile.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent there.
- The name and version of your computer’s operating system and browser, for example Windows 2000/Mozilla Firefox 5.
- The pages you visited.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better experience for our visitors. We use tools, Google Analytics, to aggregate this information. The information is available only to our Web managers and staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for analysis purposes.
Web Measurement and Customization
Some services on our website use “session cookies.” These are:
- Small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer.
- Used to aid searching and navigating the site.
- Deleted when you close your browser.
Data collected through our session cookies will be retained only for as long as needed to use for the measurement purposes.
Some services on our website use multi-session cookies, also known as “persistent cookies.” Persistent cookies are:
- Small bits of text temporarily stored in your computer.
- Placed on your computer for more than a single session.
- Used to differentiate between new and returning site visitors, to customize our website for frequent visitors, and target advertising content on the Google Display Network to certain segments of frequent visitors.
Persistent cookies placed on your computer will expire 60 days after your last visit to our website. Our use of persistent cookies does not capture any Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Use and Sharing of Cookie Data
We do not use session cookies or persistent cookies to collect PII and we do not share any data collected from cookies.
DISPLAY ADVERTISING AND RETARGETING EFFORTS ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND APLLICATIONS
Paier College has implemented and uses Display Advertising across third party websites and applications opted into the Google Content Network. Certain Paier College advertisements on third party websites and applications in the Google Content Network may be retargeted using Google Analytics. Retargeting means that third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on a user’s past visits to our website.
HOW CAN I OPT OUT OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR DISPLAY NETWORK OR RETARGETING?
If you would like to be removed or blocked from Google Analytics For Display Network or from retargeting efforts there are several options:
- Users can customize ad settings by using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- Users can apply the Google Analytics opt-out browser add on located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- If you would like to opt out of a specific cookie, please visit the Network Advertising Initative’s opt out page http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
COME JOIN THE COMMUNITY
We’re an institution preparing students for professional careers in art and marketing, Paier College is committed to a program of learning and services that provides intensive practice in art skills and other areas of study leading to diploma and certificate awards.