2017 - 2018
Program & Semester Hour Costs
- Full-time (degree), 24–34 credits per year: $16,600
- Full-time (degree), 12–17 credits per semester: $8,300
- Full-time (diploma), 24–28 credits per year: $14,600
- Full-time (diploma), 12–14 credits per semester: $7,300
- Certificate and Non-Matriculated, per sem. hour: $550
- Currently enrolled Hamden High School Juniors/Seniors tuition for (1) class per semester limit: $25 plus lab fee (when noted). Student must be approved with a letter from their High School Counselor
- Reservation deposit: full-time student: $300, part-time student: $125
- Program application fee: $25
- Non-program application fee: $10
- Student service fee per semester;
- full-time student: $205
- student taking 6–11 credits: $160
- student taking 1–5 credits: $75
- Student Association fee per semester; full-time student and 6–11 credits: $30, 1-5 credits – no fee.
- Laboratory fees: per course: $50–$300 (when noted)
- Transcript of grades fees: $3
- Late payment fee: $35 (assessed for payment of semester charges after the scheduled date)
- Bad check fee: $20
- Late Registration fee (except incoming freshmen): $25
Tuition and fees of all students are billed, due and payable prior to the beginning of each semester. Students with delinquent accounts will not be permitted to enter classes until financial obligations have been met. Tuition is billed on a semester basis, and refunds are computed on these payments. MasterCard or Visa are accepted.
The tuition and fees indicated above are for the 2017–18 academic year, but are subject to change if considered necessary by the College administration.
Tuition Payment Plans
Collection of all tuition and fees is handled by the Business Office. All tuition and fees are due and payable prior to the first day of classes of each semester. Failure to make payment on time will result in cancellation of student privileges including registration.
It is each student’s responsibility to make required payments by the specified due dates. Failure to receive a bill does not relieve a student of payment responsibility. The college withholds all issuance of grades, awarding of diplomas, and issuance of transcripts to any student whose account is in arrears.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
If a student cancels within three business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement and making payment, there will be a refund of all monies paid, except the application fee of $25. If cancellation occurs after three business days, but before classes begin, a refund of all monies, other than the Application fee and $100 for full-time students and $40 for part-time students, will be made within sixty (60) days of cancellation.
The student must submit to the Registrar’s Office in writing their intent to withdraw. After classes have begun, students withdrawing from the College must complete a withdrawal form obtained from the Office of Student Record Services. The effective date of withdrawal shall be the last date of class attendance.
The College will keep no more than $150 during the first week of attendance. Semester tuition and fees are refundable on a 15-week pro-rata basis up to 60% of semester completion, less a $100 Administration fee, after which no refund will be made. Refunds will be made within sixty (60) days of the last date of student attendance.
An applicant rejected by the School is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, except the application fee of $25. Applicants who have not visited the College prior to enrollment will have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three business days following either the regularly scheduled orientation procedures or following a tour of the College facilities and inspection of equipment where training and services are provided.
Information concerning the College’s refund policy for Title IV Federal Financial Aid can be obtained from the Financial Aid Director.
After classes have commenced, students withdrawing from the College must inform the Director of Student Record Services, in a letter signed and dated, and also complete a separate Withdrawal Form which will be provided. The effective date of withdrawal shall be the date that the student last attended class(es).
Comparable Program Information
Comparable information relating to tuition, fees and program length may be obtained from ACCSC (Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges), 2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22202, 703.247.4212.