Newly renovated apartment style on-campus housing is now available at Paier College of Art! Call us at 203.287.3031 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Housing consists of single and double rooms within apartments.
- Each apartment features 1+ bathrooms, a living room, full kitchen, dining nook, essential furnishings, storage and outdoor space.
- Housing is inclusive of heat, water, electricity, internet, in-unit laundry, parking etc.
- Each apartment may be mixed gender while double rooms will single gender.
- Students are awarded a 10-month license for the use of campus housing.
- Double occupancy rooms range from $550-$640 a month, inclusive.
- Single occupancy rooms range from $780-$925 a month, inclusive.
- Students must…..
- be under the age of twenty-five (25), authorization required.
- be an incoming student who is Accepted & Tuition Deposited to the College.
- be registered as a full-time student (12+ credits).
- complete the Housing Application and submit the Housing Deposit.
- complete all Financial Aid & Business Office requirements.
- meet College health compliance, including the meningitis vaccine.
Although primarily a commuter College, Paier College of Art gladly assists students in their search for local apartments, if requested. The list below details the main apartment complexes in the immediate area that Paier students often frequent. Townhouses and residential homes are also available, but change frequently. Please visit the Admissions Office for current listings.
* Please note: Price quotes are subject to change at the discretion of the apartment owners.
• Oxford Gardens: Oxford Gardens is the apartment complex most convenient to students; located across the street from Paier. They offer 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and also a studio option. Pets are allowed. Prices are $700.00 for the studio, $900.00 for a 1 bedroom and $1,200.00 for a 2 bedroom. Apartments include assigned parking, laundry room, refrigerator, stove hardwood floors, carpeting, ceiling fan and controlled access to the building. Heat and hot water included in rent.
203.909.6067 | 70 Circular Avenue, Hamden, CT 06518 (across the street from Paier College of Art)
• Seramonte: Seramonte offers studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and also townhouses. Prices range from $875 to $2150. They have a pool and flexible lease terms. Laundry and tennis available. Seramonte is also pet friendly.
Contact: Jessica Wofsey, Leasing Consultant 203.281.0001 | 1 Kaye Plaza, Hamden, CT 06514 | jwofsey@CTBestApts.com
• Broadmoor: Broadmoor is a pet friendly community (for pets 25 lbs or less at full growth) that offers a 570 sq. ft. studio for $1,075.00 a month, an 800 sq. ft. 1 bedroom for $1,225.00 a month, and a 1,050 sq. ft. 2 bedroom for $1535.00 a month. Onsite they offer a pool, tennis court, fitness center, playground, business office, and picnic area. Gas hot water/heat and a/c included in rent.
Contact: Marica Fraser, Leasing Consultant 203.287.1546 | 676 Mix Avenue, Hamden, CT 06514 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Hamden Center Apartments: 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Prices for a 1 bedroom are $965.00-$1,015.00. Prices for a 2 bedroom are 1375.00-1385.00. Pets are allowed. Apartments include electric heat and central air, wall to wall carpet, hardwood floors, fully applianced kitchen, intercom access and private balcony. Amenities include a fitness center, pool, carport (if available), storage area, laundry and 24 hr maintenance. Additional fees for pets, amenities and carports. Application fee and holding fee. Security deposit is based on credit.
Hamden Center Apartments Hamden Center Apartments Living Room Hamden Center Apartments Kitchen Hamden Center Apartments Studio
Contact: Elise Geter 203.230.8441 | 169 School Street, Hamden, CT 0651
• Hamden Ridge Apartments: Hamden Ridge offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Rent is between $1050 – $1350 per month. Heat, hot water and cooking gas included in rent. Amenities include air conditioning, laundry, cable, balcony or patio. Short term leases available. Cat friendly.
Hamden Ridge Apartments
Contact: Laureen, Leasing Consultant 203.288.4990 | 783-A Mix Avenue, Hamden, CT 06518 | email@example.com